Pages

Feb 13, 2012

Valentine's Smooches


Hello Stampers!

Here are a couple of Valentine's Day cards I made with the Paper Smooches Hot Concoctions Clear Stamp Set! On this first one, I've also used a cute sentiment from the Chit Chat set.  (Paper Smooches make adorable and really unique sentiments - fabulous fonts).

What first led me to Paper Smooches stamps, was trying to find stamps to colour with my Copics that were not little people for a change.

What I've discovered that I love - is the ability to paper piece or colour the Paper Smooches stamps!


 This second card also uses a sentiment from the Sugar Rush set.  I've masked off the cups to create a little scene - and I've coloured with my Copics.  I added some distress stickles to the tops of the drinks - and used a Copper Viva Decor Pearl Pen to add the little accents.

I hope you enjoy these cards - and that you'll try out the Paper Smooches stamps as well! 

Happy Stamping!
Sarah
xx

2 comments:

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate comments and read them all!

I hope that you'll also sign up as a "follower"!

Sarah