Pages

Feb 9, 2012

Paper Smooches Scooter


Hello Stampers!

Here is one of my first attempts at my 2012 stamping goal - to try new styles!  I have been a fan from afar of the super cute and whimsical Paper Smooches for a little while, slowly gathering a pile of gorgeous stamps, but not quite confident enough to work with them.  After some online inspiration, an online class, and some practice with paper piecing - I have a first attempt!

This is from the Spiffy Scooters stamp set - and I've used the gorgeous new My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline "Dolled Up" 6x6 paper pad.  I've also used some Mister Huey's colour mist in Heirloom Blue (I used Post-its to mask off the card area) and some twine from The Twinery.

I've added some glaze to the fenders & seat.

Happy Stamping!
Sarah
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate comments and read them all!

I hope that you'll also sign up as a "follower"!

Sarah