Pages

Feb 24, 2012

Moxie Fab Inspiration!


Hello Stampers!

Today I found my inspiration from two sources:



2.  My BFF just moved!

I don't know why, but "congratulations on your new home" stamps are virtually non-existant!  There are lots of "we've moved" and some houses, but they are pretty rare.

This house is from the Stamps of Life.  I've paper pieced it with some SU! Kraft and MME Sweet Caroline. The sentiment is from Unity.  The twine is from the Twinery.

I just LOVE the Moxie Fab World blog!  I always get great inspiration there.  And Cath is so on top of the paper crafting trends!

Happy stamping!


6 comments:

  1. aww look how cute...Great take on the trigger...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Sarah, I love the sentiment. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. I love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sarah! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! I LOVE your design what a cute little house!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate comments and read them all!

I hope that you'll also sign up as a "follower"!

Sarah