Pages

Nov 12, 2011

Tilda in Vriksha Asana pose

Go here to win my blog candy!

I have been dying to ink up this gorgeous stamp.  I love yoga (when I manage to get myself there) and I ordered this image from Magnolia as soon as it came out.  But it did sit in my "drawer of good intentions (see here for BLOG CANDY)" for quite a while sadly.

Be sad no more little Tilda!



I have lovingly coloured her in some of my favourite Copic tones of RV90's and C's.  I could have coloured her all day.  These colours just blend so beautifully!



I'm entering my card into the following challenges:
CPS Card Sketches #244
Crazy 4 Challenges
Just Magnolia
Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog



Namaste

Sarah
xx

Stamp:  Magnolia
Paper:  My Mind's Eye "Out of the Blue" & Copic XPress It & SU! Not quite navy
Ink:  Memento & Tim Holtz distress ink in "iced spruce"
Accessories:  Doodle twine in beetle black, Prima Printery rhinestones & flowers, Spellbinders Nestabilities Petite Ovals Large
Copics:  RV99, RV95, RV93, RV91, C9, C7, C5, C3, C1, C0, E37, E35, E31, YR20, E11, E01, E00, E000, R20, BG10.









4 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card! Incredible colouring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, I had no idea that there was a yoga-Tilda. I love her! Your colouring is beautiful. Thanks so much for stopping by during The Twinery + The {Stamps} of Life Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, this is adorable! Love your colouring! Thanks for playing along with us at the C4C!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute & pretty card Sarah!! LOve the dark coloring scheme and Tilda looks so sweet.
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate comments and read them all!

I hope that you'll also sign up as a "follower"!

Sarah