Pages

Feb 27, 2011

Oscar night and a sketch challenge...

One of my favorite nights of the year - Oscar night!  My husband finds it funny that I watch the pre-pre-show starting at 5:00 pm - but I've been enjoying this ever since I was a little girl!  This year People magazine is even hosting a live quiz during the show on iPad - yay!  So excited!

Anyway, found a little time to make a card today - and submit it to the Card Positioning Challenge.



I've used My Mind's Eye "Hattie" papers with Stampin' Up! Cardstock and some Copic XPress blending paper.  I added ribbon, Dew drops, and Prima Flowers.

I've used three accessory images from Kraftin' Kimmie, which I actually got from her AWESOME all day scrap event last fall.

I've coloured the images with Copics (coffee cup:  E35, E33, E31, E25, B000, C7, B99, B97, B95, B93, B52.  cupcake:  BV04, BV02, BV01, BV00, B000, B93, B52, Y32, Y23, Y21.  jug:  C7, B99, B97, B95, B93, B52, BV00).

Have a great Oscar night everyone!

2 comments:

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate comments and read them all!

I hope that you'll also sign up as a "follower"!

Sarah