Pages

Feb 26, 2011

Warm colours, scallops, and flowers!

I made this card tonight, using scallops, warm colours, and flowers.  The warm colours are a change for me - I usually use more cool tones in my Copics.  So this gave me a chance to get my W's out and use them in my watercolor background.

These little mice are from Kraftin' Kimmie and I think they are super cute!  I love that they could work for any birthday card, even for men or coworkers.

I've used paper from my new Mind's Eye 6"x6" packs, this one is Mabel.  I think they are so, so pretty and their size is just PERFECT for making cards!

I love my brand new Scalloped Squares Nesties (which I bought this morning - a good reason to visit SGD, of course).

This card is for the following challenges:
Kraftin' Kimmie, Challenge # 67:  Scoopy Scallops
Copic Creations, Challenge #44:  Warm Colors
Stamp Something, Flowers




I've used some glitter pen to accent the plate & flame.  I've added some glaze pen (one of my favourite accessories) on their noses, hats, and icing as well.


Copics used:  Mice:  E29, E27, E25, E34.  Cake & flame:  Y08, YR31, Y11.  Icing & hats:  YR07, YR12, YR20.  Plate, candle & hats:  BG05, BG02, BG01.  Mouse outlines:  E49.  Watercoloring:  W5, W3, W1, W0, E31, BG01, Y11, YR20.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate comments and read them all!

I hope that you'll also sign up as a "follower"!

Sarah