Pages

Sep 21, 2011

High Hopes sneak peek - day 2!

Here's my creation for Day Two of the High Hopes Christmas release!

I am loving working with these stamps!  They are the prettiest Christmas stamps I've seen in a while, and so much more versatile than the usual ones I see.



I've continued my theme with the beautiful new Bo Bunny Blitzen paper.  I admit that I do have an addiction to 6x6 paper stacks - but this one is different - really!

I've stamped High Hopes Snowman with Bird on Copic XPress It with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  And (of course) I've coloured him with Copics!



I punched him out with my Nesties Ovals and the background paper with the Nesties scalloped ovals - and pop dotted them.  I printed the sentiment myself on SU! Kraft paper, and punched it with my Nesties also.

I've added some gorgeous handmade crochet flowers that I found on Etsy, and added some accents with my Viva Decor pearl pen.

I'm also entering this card to the challenge for the brand new Touch Twin Markers by ShinHan!

Copic Colours: 
R39, R37, R35, R32; YR12; E79, E77, E74; YG17, YG25, YG03; B97, B95, B91; E55, E53, E51; W5, W3, W1, W0, W00; BG10.

I am having such a great time as a Guest Designer for High Hopes - only wish I could do this full time - now that would be a fun career!

DO NOT miss our awesome Blog Hop - tomorrow - Thursday, Sept. 22 - and also to see the full release of these beautiful stamps!

Hope you enjoyed this little sneak peek!

Happy Stamping
Sarah
xx

1 comment:

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate comments and read them all!

I hope that you'll also sign up as a "follower"!

Sarah