Pages

Sep 20, 2011

High Hopes new release and "Home for the Holidays" challenge!

Hello stampers!


I'm absolutely thrilled to be a guest designer for High Hopes stamps this fall!  And I think I got the BEST release ever to work with!  Just wait till you see these images - they are awesome.  It was really hard to choose which ones to work on for the release this week!


This week - please join us for two special events - our "Home for the Holidays" challenge as well as our brand new Christmas release and blog hop!


This little snowman is absolutely one of my new faves for the holidays.  With his string of hearts, he is SO PERFECT for Christmas!  He just shouts old fashioned family Christmas to me.  And as soon as I found these beautiful Bo Bunny Blitzen papers at Scrappin' Great Deals, I KNEW they would be a perfect match!  I love these old fashioned colours, and muted combinations for Christmas, compared to the very traditional, staid red & green. 



I had a great time colouring this guy with my beloved Copics.  I am 100% a Copic girl, and so High Hopes stamps are ideal for me!  They have nice open spaces to get some really good blending & shading and to really build up that colour.


Be sure to go to the High Hopes blog and see some more of these gorgeous new images!  They are guaranteed to put you in the Christmas spirit!

Stamp:  High Hopes Snowman with Heart String
Paper:  Bo Bunny Blitzen, Copic XPress It
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz for Ranger Antique Linen Distress Ink
Cardstock:  SU! Kraft
Dies:  MFT sentiment die, Spellbinders Nestabilities Lacey Hearts, Tim Holtz Alterations Brackets Edge Punch
Accessories:  SU! ribbon, Diamond Stickles, Sticky Thumb Adhesive, Tim Holtz blending tool
Copics:  E79, E77, E74, E71, R29, R27, R24, B97, B95, B93, B91, E15, E13, E02

Happy Stamping!
Sarah
xx

1 comment:

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate comments and read them all!

I hope that you'll also sign up as a "follower"!

Sarah