Pages

Aug 7, 2011

Tilda with Butterfly Dress

Happy Sunday!

I was so thrilled to get my recent shipment of Magnolias!  I just LOVE colouring these gorgeous images with my Copics.  They are adorable!!  So I think I'll be posting quite a few of them this week...

This little girl is "Tilda with Butterfly Dress"




I stamped Tilda with Memento (brown) on Copic XPress it cardstock (my favourite for Copics).
I've punched her out with an oval Spellbinders Nestability.
I've used one of my favourite designer papers - Bo Bunny Gabrielle.  One of them I've punched out with scallop oval Spellbinders Nestability die.
I've used my pearl pen to add some embellishments to the corners and included these gorgeous crocheted flowers I found on Etsy!

I've tried to keep Tilda fairly pale - which I don't usually do much with my Copics.  I've been inspired lately by Suzanne Dean's YouTube tutorials on how to colour with Copics to look like distressing ink.

I've coloured her dress in BG's (my favourite colours) to coordinate with my Gabrielle paper.  And I've used some peach tones from the paper as well.

I've used some stickles to "glitter" up the pebbles and added some glaze to the roses.

Colours used:
Dress & Bow:  BG10, BG11, BG13
Roses & Lace Trim:  R00, R01, R02
Shoes & Basket:  E55, E57, E59, W5
Leaves:  BG72, BG75, BG78
Hair:  E35, E31, YR20
Skin:  E11, E02, E01, E00, E000, R20
Socks:  W00, W0, W1
Pebbles:  W00, W0, W1, W3, W5, W7, W9
Outline:  W1



I've created this card for the following challenge:
Just Magnolia Week 118

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate comments and read them all!

I hope that you'll also sign up as a "follower"!

Sarah