Pages

Aug 7, 2011

Explore Tilda for Copc

Hello again!

Another creation with my new Magnolias!

This is "Explore Tilda" who I've created for the Copic challenge # 55

As always, she's stamped in Memento chocolate brown on XPress it paper.
I've used "My Mind's Eye" tickled pink 6x6 paper pad for my background papers.
I've used Spellbinders Nestabilities die to cut her out.
I've added some dewdrops for accent, but left the layout fairly simple to highlight the scene.
I've added some stickles to the grass for accent and some glaze to the magnifying glass & the hearts.



I've used the following Copics:
Shirt:  R00, R01, R02
Pants:  BG01, BG03, BG05
Hair:  E35, E31, YR20
Hearts:  R30, R32, R35
Grass:  G40, G82, G94, G99
Skin:  E11, E02, E01, E00, E000, R20
Shoes:  W0, W00, W1, W3, W5
Magnifying glass lense:  BG10
Outline:  BG10

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and colouring, especially those jeans!!!!! See I told you that you had it perfect girl! Great job and thanks for the nice visit on the deck today. We need more crafty time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, your Tilda looks fabulous on this great card. Lovin' that grounding landscape too! So glad to see your entry at the Copic Creations Landscape challenge. ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate comments and read them all!

I hope that you'll also sign up as a "follower"!

Sarah