Pages

Apr 8, 2013

Grungy Tilda




Hello Stampers!

I've been playing with my watercolouring lately - getting more familiar with my distress inks as it's been a while and I'm teaching a class next month.  I also had picked up the Tim Holtz 8x8 collage paper pad, so this is what came together!  I always feel like darkening my distress inking.  I like to add lots of grey and black around the edges.  So the Tim Holtz grungy look came to mind.

I am loving the fact that Spring is in the air.  My daffodils are out - I just LOVE seeing my Spring bulbs bloom!  So I was inspired to colour this little summertime Tilda.

A fairly simple card.  I didn't feel like a lot of embellishments as I used a very intricate die (which I LOVE by the way!).  So Tilda stands alone here.

Happy Stamping!

Sarah
xx

Supplies:
Stamp:  Tilda with Summer Flower (Magnolia)
Ink:  Black Archival (Ranger)
Distress Inks:  Various (re-inkers)
Tools:  Tim Holtz watercolour brush
Paper:  Strathmore Watercolour Paper & Tim Holtz Paper Stash Collage
Die:  Garden Lattice Frame (Sizzix Thinlits) & Spellbinders Nestabilities Oval.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate comments and read them all!

I hope that you'll also sign up as a "follower"!

Sarah