Pages

Jan 3, 2012

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year Stampers!

Wishing you a year of health, love, and happiness!

Here is one of my first creations for the year, for a class I'll be teaching at SGD Feb. 4.

I'm a big fan of MFT stamps and dies, and this uses a set from their last release, "Time for Tea", as well as the oval doily die.  I LOVE this Time for Tea set!  Not only are all the teapot and cups cute as can be, but I love the sentiments too.

I love all things British (including my husband, hee hee!), and I think this card is very English.  By the way, if you're looking for a tv series to get into on dvd, check out "Downton Abbey".  I am OBSESSED and watched 5 episodes in a row yesterday!  I love it!  I definitely think I lived that experience in a past life.



I've used one of my favorite new designer papers, Basic Grey "Little Black Dress" 6x6 paper pad.  It has a leopard print design in it, Bless!  LOVE!  I've coordinated some Bazzill in Ivory and Ash.  And I used the Viva Decor Pearl Pen to create the little pearls.

My favorite way to create - coordinating stamps & dies - and a perfect paper pad!  Match made in Heaven. 


Happy Stamping!
Sarah
xxx

4 comments:

  1. what a sweet card Sarah...love that tea pot...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Sarah, superprachtig !!

    Hugs Majsan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah,
    Fabulous card and such a lovely die cut set. Must look out for this one.
    Happy New Year
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty!!! I just received my tea stamp and die set from MFT as well!!!! I can't wait to experiment! Love what you did with yours!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate comments and read them all!

I hope that you'll also sign up as a "follower"!

Sarah