Pages

Jan 22, 2012

Clean & Simple Card Making - Day One


Hello stampers!

I have absolutely fallen in love with this online class called "Clean & Simple Card Making"!  My goal this year was to embrace this style of paper crafting and learn some new techniques.  This class couldn't have come along at a better time for me!

This is my version of one of the sketches given to us as inspiration by Kristina, one of the awesome instructors.

I've used a beautiful Hero Arts wood block stamp, inked with SU! sage shadow onto SU! sage shadow.  The card is 4 1/4" square.  I've punched the flowers with an SU! punch out of SU! turquoise and pop dotted them.  The sentiment is from a clear Hero Arts set which I've heat embossed with white embossing powder.  I've used a ruler with a white gel pen to draw the border.

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stamping
Sarah
xxx


2 comments:

  1. Very cute, Sarah! I like the colors you used. I'm loving this class too, and I just posted this sketch to my blog too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Sarah. I love the colours and the simplicity of the card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate comments and read them all!

I hope that you'll also sign up as a "follower"!

Sarah