Pages

Oct 10, 2011

easy Christmas cards

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
I hope you all had as wonderful a holiday as I did! My husband is the most wonderful chef and cooked us a gourmet dinner. And my parents were here from Quebec to spoil the one and only grandchild. We had a great time. But it passes so fast....

Tomorrow night I have the pleasure of teaching a private class for a lovely group of ladies who have requested "easy Christmas cards". So I put together an assortment here that I hope they will enjoy.

This first stamp is from a new Inkadinkadoo series that Sheila just brought in - and they just make me smile! I couldn't resist them. And they are a nice small size for colouring a "quickie" card.

This second stamp is from the same Inkadinkadoo series - and I also just laugh looking at it! I think it's super cute and a perfect card for friends. I've used my scallop circles Spellbinders Nestabilities to cut them out.
Next I went to the fabulous Tim Holtz - and picked up his new Christmas series of stamps to create the next two cards. I just love the simplicity of this - and the "old style" of it. I've added stickles to the snowflake if you can't see it in the photo. I used a Sizzix embossing folder to emboss the gold card. And I stamped part of the large Tim Holtz image to get the word "joy". I used Versafine ink to get a more crisp image.
For this fourth card, I've embossed a shiny red card with a Sizzix embossing folder, and I've used the tree stamp from the Tim Holtz set.
Happy stamping!
Sarah
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate comments and read them all!

I hope that you'll also sign up as a "follower"!

Sarah