Pages

Jan 28, 2013

Saturated Canary - Summer




Hi Stampers!

This is Summer by Saturated Canary, one of my current favourite line of stamps to colour.  The paper is "Ready Set Go" 6" x 6" paper pad by Amy Tangerine for American Crafts.  I love the bright pretty colours in this paper!  And orange has always been one of my faves.  The jewels are by Magnolia and the flowers are from my stash.  I used my Tim Holtz tool to twirl the ends and adhesive dots to adhere them to the card.  The sentiment is from Paper Smooches (my absolute go-to sentiment stamps).

Windy is stamped on X-Press It paper, cut out with a Spellbinders Nestabilities label die, and inked with Antique Linen distress ink (my standard technique).

I've coloured her with Copics, and added little touches of white gel pen as well as Copic Atyou Spica pens.

Happy Stamping!

Sarah
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate comments and read them all!

I hope that you'll also sign up as a "follower"!

Sarah