Pages

Jan 7, 2013

Fifty Shades




Hello Stampers!

I'm pretty sure that most of you know what this card refers to.  If not, you'll want to Google "50 Shades of Grey" to find out!

I haven't been into the store in a little while, but was there today teaching a Copic 101 class.  SO much fun - as always!  And a great chance to catch up on the new stuff!

I could NOT resist this stamp (which comes as a set of two actually) because it will be PERFECT for all my girlfriends!!

The stamp is by Saturated Canary, called "Grey Tie/ Under Contract".  The paper has been in my drawer for a little while.  I needed grey tones for obvious reasons!  It is Country Boutique by Fancy Pants Designs, 6" x 6" pad.

I've coloured Christian with my Copics.  And I added a few little extra embellishments.  The tie was cut with my Silhouette Cameo, and I cut my image out with a Spellbinders Nestabilities die.

Happy Stamping!
Sarah
xx

1 comment:

  1. hi sarah. this is just lovely!! the image is awsome and so is your colouring!! of cause he looks like christian. ;) have a nice day. hugs, tess.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate comments and read them all!

I hope that you'll also sign up as a "follower"!

Sarah