Pages

Aug 27, 2012

Saturated Canary Autumn



Hello Stampers!

Hard to believe that summer is nearly over.  Back to school time is here!  This weekend has been all about school supplies and new shoes in my house.  My soon-to-be third grader is pretty excited!

This is my FIRST fall project of the year!  I wait as long as I can every year, because I love summer so much especially all the bright colours.

This little beauty is one of our brand new line, Saturated Canary, that we ordered at CHA Chicago.  This is "Autumn".  Isn't she sweet?  Those of us who took Suzanne Dean's Copic class on hair the other weekend had fun learning some techniques on these cute stamps.

She is stamped on XPress It with Memento ink in Rich Cocoa (my favourite!).

I've inked the edges with some Tim Holtz distress inks (old paper, frayed burlap, brushed corduroy) using the distress tool.  I've used my Viva Decor pearl pen in bronze to add some accents.

Happy Stamping!

Sarah
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate comments and read them all!

I hope that you'll also sign up as a "follower"!

Sarah