Pages

Apr 30, 2012



This is Suzi with Bunny from Whimsy Stamps.  I ordered her a while ago, and hadn't inked her up yet.  Isn't she adorable?


I've coloured her with my Copics, and gave her a little shading with Prismas.  I've given her a watercolour background, which I think brightened her up even more.  


The background is one of my "old is new again" faves: the 6x6 Impression Obsession stamps - so perfect for a 5" square card background.  I've stamped it with a wheat chalk ink to stand out a little more.


I'm super, super excited to be heading to back-to-back Copic certification sessions in Toronto next week - hope to gain all kinds of new skills and come back with my badge for my blog and my lapel pin!  Going with my BFF, Andrea - so a girlie weekend - bonus!


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate comments and read them all!

I hope that you'll also sign up as a "follower"!

Sarah