Pages

Apr 30, 2012





Hello Stampers!


These are three of the many tags I created during the Tim Holtz online card class last month.  WOW - what an amazing class this was!  I will certainly be sharing some of these techniques at SGD in upcoming classes. They were awesome - and so much fun!


The top left tag is pretty cool.  The bright orange and bright yellow images were stamped with bright archival inks and heat set onto white glossy card stock.  Then I applied distress ink to the whole card - and rubbed it off the stamped images with paper towel.  Heat set again.  Then stamp the butterflies and text with black archival ink.  Heat set again.  Pretty fun, huh?


The top right tag is one of my absolute FAVOURITE ink techniques!  This is alcohol inks - with ink blending solution - and metallic fixatives.  GORGEOUS.  I love this technique.  Go check out Tim's video if you haven't seen it before - so worth it.


I'm excited beyond words to be going to CHA in Chicago in July - and have fingers and toes crossed that I can just hang out near Tim for a while!!


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate comments and read them all!

I hope that you'll also sign up as a "follower"!

Sarah