Pages

Apr 8, 2012

Bellas, Copics, and Prismas


Hello stampers!

Happy Easter!  I am thrilled to have a long weekend - to catch up on my time with my boys and my friends, to sleep in, and to craft!  Oh - and a little chocolate in there too, tee hee!  And - possibly - some late night insomniac online shopping!!

I've really been in a Bella mood lately!  Also, I was lucky enough to go to the Bella store in Toronto a couple of weeks ago - so excited!!  I picked up some Flynns and some gorgeous fruit & scenery images that I'd never even seen before.  So much fun!  I'm also spending lots of quality time with my beloved Copics - and have been having a blast incorporating my Prismas & Gamsol.  LOVE!  I'm super psyched to be going to the Copic Basic & Intermediate certification courses in Toronto next month - so I've been trying to practice when I can.


To get back into my stamping groove, I coloured these two lovelies for the pure joy of it.  I didn't write down a THING - wow - talk about unusual!  I just went with my mood - and brought in some  yellows, peaches, and light greys, warm & cool.  That's just what I thought these pretty images called for.  I'm really into the more muted tones lately with just a little pop of colour.  Copics have such a fab range of browns, greys, and greige options.  I'm even opening up to their yellows lately.  I'm still not quite there with the orange & peach tones, but I am happier than I was - I think bringing in the little pop of Prisma really helps perk them up.

I happened to pick up this gorgeous 6x6 pack last week - all my latest happy colours in it - and of course the latest hot commodity - chevrons!  This is Plumeria by Basic Grey, who I'd kind of written off lately, especially as I'd been so distracted with all the scrummy MME from CHA!

Lots to look forward to - with my Copic certification courses coming up - and got my registration to CHA this week as well!!  It's going to be the Spring & Summer of Crafting - hurray!

Happy Sunday!

Sarah
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate comments and read them all!

I hope that you'll also sign up as a "follower"!

Sarah