Pages

Jul 7, 2011

Tim Holtz Movers & Shapers Bird & Cage and Glassine Paper

Still having an awesome summer vacation this week - with my inlaws visiting from the UK.  My Mother-in-law Carol and I have been creating non-stop and spending lots of time at my favourite store, Scrappin' Great Deals and attending lots of craft workshops, including an awesome morning yesterday with my good friend Andrea Murdock.  I LOVE any chance to spend time with my crafting friends - and my beloved Copics!

Here's a card we worked on together after Andrea's workshop last week, where I picked up a new fave, Tim Holtz for Sizzix Movers & Shakers!


Here we stamped SU! French Script in Memento Brown on SU! Very Vanilla, then sponged several distress inks and some chalk inks.  With Baroque Motifs, we embossed in detail white EP and inked the edges with distressing ink.  We punched that out with SU! Top Note Die.  We've used SU! Cool Carribean & Chocolate Chip Cardstocks.

My new faves here - Viva Decor Pearl Pens!  Can't get enough of these!  I also discovered the Tim Holtz Glassine Paper.  SO lovely!  So we've cut out of this paper with the Tim Holtz for Sizzix Movers & Shapers Bird & Cage.  Aren't they adorable? 


Happy Summer!!

Sarah

1 comment:

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate comments and read them all!

I hope that you'll also sign up as a "follower"!

Sarah