Pages

Jul 11, 2011

High Hopes Bear Hugs Thank You Challenge

I had a wonderful week of crafting with my mother-in-law who's been here visiting from England!  Sadly my inlaws went home today, and it's back to work for me tomorrow - boohoo!

Here's a card I finished up this morning, for the High Hopes "Thank You" Challenge!
also for the Crazy 4 Challenges C4C95 Challenge.


I've stamped High Hopes "Bear Hugs" in Memento, rich cocoa, on X-Press it paper.  I've coloured her in Copics, punched out with my Nesties ovals and mounted her on My Mind'sEye, Fine and dandy, "tickled pink" paper (punched with Nesties scallop ovals).  I used another piece of paper from the same 6x6 paper pad, and mounted all on SU! cardstock. I also used SU! certainly celery (which I've embossed with a Cuttlebug folder) and kraft cardstock, and topped with an SU! taffeta ribbon.  The "Thank You" sentiment is a SU! stamp, which I've stamped on the "tickled pink" paper with Memento, tuxedo black, and used my Nesties scallop ovals again, and pop-dotted.  I've added some self-adhesive rhinestones, and some paper roses, which I've accented with liquid glaze (thank you Andrea for this great tip!) to look like dew drops.

Copics used:
Bear:  E35, E31, E53, E50, R20, RV11
Skirt/ flowers:  R89, R85, R83, R81
Shirt/ shoes:  YG97, YG67, YG63, YG61
Socks/ t-shirt:  C1, C00, C000
Hair:  E31, E25, E29, E49
Bandage:  E13, E11
Skin:  E11, E01, E00, E000, R20, R00
Grass:  G21, G24, G29
Outline:  BG10

Happy Summer!

Sarah

1 comment:

  1. I had THE BEST time with you and your MIL. you are both such sweet ladies. Can't wait till you and I get to colour together again. Maybe as soon as I am back from CHA ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate comments and read them all!

I hope that you'll also sign up as a "follower"!

Sarah