Pages

Jul 5, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie Christmas Clara in July

Having a wonderful summer vacation - enjoying two weeks with my in-laws who are visiting from England. My Mother-in-law is an avid a stamper as I am - and we`ve spent most evenings (and nights) happily crafting and stamping!

I'm loving my Nesties lately, and Carol wanted to see how to make a shaped card - so this is what we came up with.


In the UK, Carol uses mostly ProMarkers, so she`s enjoyed working with my Copics this week.  She's also a big fan of Kraftin' Kimmie stamps, so much more to come with my lovely Kimmies!  Hopefully we'll find time this week to go over and meet Kim.

We made the card with Nesties Labels 10.  I've used the Petite Ovals Large to cut out my paper (My Mind's Eye Hattie).

Clara was stamped on XPress it, and coloured in Copics.  We've added some self-adhesive pearls and some Prima Flowers.  The little soldier has Gold pen for his feather & his buttons.


Happy Summer!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate comments and read them all!

I hope that you'll also sign up as a "follower"!

Sarah