Pages

Jul 13, 2013

Crazy for Challenges - aquatic theme



Hello Stampers!

I'm thrilled to be joining the Crazy for Challenges blog as guest designer for June!
This week is all about water!  We're being challenged to use aquatic themes in our creation which is perfect for this beautiful summer weather.
I found a cute little anchor on the Silhouette store for my Cameo and combined it with some watery colours (the new Stampin' Up Coastal Cabana & Pistachio Pudding).  I've added a little rope for the true nautical look.
The background is stamped with MFT Abstract Art which I've been dying to ink up for a while now.
Please visit my C4C friends to see a little watery love - and join in the fun this week!

Sarah
xx

5 comments:

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate comments and read them all!

I hope that you'll also sign up as a "follower"!

Sarah