Pages

Nov 12, 2012

European style Tilda




Hello Stampers!

Here's a little Tilda for a Copics class I'm teaching later this month.  I wanted to make something a little more "European" in style, hence the layers and elements.  I've had cheesecloth in my stash for months now - but this is the first time I've used it!

My flowers and gems are from Wild Orchid.  The clock die is Tim Holtz, and the other swirls and flourishes are Spellbinders.

This is Tilda in Ugg boots from the last release.  The postage stamp is Tim Holtz.  The ribbon is seam binding from Stampin' Up.

I've used an oval nestie and all the edges are distressed with the Prima distressing tool and Tim Holtz distress ink in Tea Dye.

1 comment:

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate comments and read them all!

I hope that you'll also sign up as a "follower"!

Sarah