Pages

Aug 15, 2012

Copic landscape techniques




Hello Stampers!

We had a wonderful weekend at Scrappin' Great Deals hosting the lovely Suzanne Dean, Copic instructor extraordinaire!  I know I learned a lot from the lessons - and I hope my classmates did too!  

If you aren't as lucky as me to be able to go to SGD in person, then you may not have seen some of the awesome new things we have in store!  The staff is working frantically to get it all added to the website!

In the meantime - let me share with you one of my favourite lines.  This is Sarah Kay from Stampavie.  They are beautiful images and fantastic quality!  The always stamp crystal clear - and clean up like a dream.  I don't know about you - but I can't stand a stamp that takes four tries to get a sharp image.

This image is "Laura and Henri" and reminds me of my beloved Holly Hobby from when I was little!  I remember going to school in England when I was about 5 or 6 with my Holly Hobby plastic lunchbox.

I've been working on landscape techniques lately - so you can see here my methods for grass and for sky.  Now don't tell anyone - but I'll share with you my SECRET......  YouTube!!!

Check out this awesome video - this is where I got my techniques from.  Don't tell anyone I told you - shhh!


YAY!  Isn't that a cool one?  I love it!

I have used some Crystal Lacquer on the bow and flowers, as well as some Atyou Spica pens for accent, and lots of Liquid Pearls.

Happy Stamping!
Sarah
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate comments and read them all!

I hope that you'll also sign up as a "follower"!

Sarah