Pages

May 21, 2012

Tilda in yellow


Another Magnolia/ Copic creation for me this week.  I am certainly enjoying my Magnolias lately - the last few releases are adorable!


I've used My Mind's Eye "miss caroline - fiddlesticks" 6x6 paper pad for this.  I love the colours - and the designs.  I think they had one of the best releases at Winter CHA!  I'm THRILLED to be attending CHA in July for my first time by the way - I can hardly wait!  Some of my "non crafty" friends find it a little odd to take a week's vacation to do this - but they don't really "get" this love/ obsession/ lifestyle.  Know what I mean?


Anyway - SO happy to say that Scrappin' Great Deals is now carrying Magnolias!!  WOOHOO!  One of our suppliers is now importing them - and we have FINALLY been able to make it happen.  Can't tell you how pleased I am - as a designer and instructor - to finally include them in my projects for the store!  Store owner/ Boss lady/ Diva with the mostest is just AMAZING for listening to her customers/ designers about hot trends, and what we want to see..  She is truly a gem.  If you haven't met her - you have to make a point to do so!


Sarah
xx


2 comments:

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate comments and read them all!

I hope that you'll also sign up as a "follower"!

Sarah