Pages

Sep 25, 2011

Prima Printery

ENABLER ALERT!

I have to warn you - that with this new line - it was Love at First Sight!

Welcome to the stunningly gorgeous world of Prima Printery! I feel like these designers must have gone into my head somehow and designed my perfect line of products. Please note that before I wrote this blog - I first went into the store and bought as many pieces as I could carry so as not to run out!


This was a commissioned card I made this weekend and quickly snapped a few photos before it went out the door.


This is my perfect style. Old, European, French, Antiquey. I adore it! I've used several My Favorite Things (MFT) dies, as well as a favourite Spellbinders Nestabilities set. Aside from the adhesive and some Glimmermist (you can see the shimmer on the frame), the rest is 100% Prima Printery!

I've used the paper (I admit - full addiction to 6 x 6 paper pads), the jewels, and the stunning little tiles. About the only thing I didn't use (and that's because I forgot) is the gorgeous flowers!


Happy stamping!
Sarah
xx

1 comment:

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate comments and read them all!

I hope that you'll also sign up as a "follower"!

Sarah