Pages

May 8, 2011

C.C. Designs Sugarplums Bride Emma

We had the pleasure of hosting a bridal shower at work for a colleague - what fun!  I LOVE all things wedding and baby.  I wish I'd been a professional party planner!

Of course, I had to make a shower card for Jackie - and here's what I came up with.

I bought this stamps especially for the occasion, because this little image is so sweet - she reminds me of Precious Moments, which I love, and seem so personal and romantic.


I've used my latest favourite paper series - Bo Bunny Gabrielle - with the coordinating elements and ribbons.  I LOVE these series with all of the matching components.  It makes colour matching a breeze!  I've used a labels Nestabilities set from Spellbinders and some Prima flowers to bring out the turquoise (my favourite colour - and what a great combo with peachy pink).


I stamped Emma on XPress Blend it paper with Memento tuxedo black and coloured her in with Copics (of course).  I used E50, and a little E40 & E41 in the shadows, for the dress and veil - always tricky to do a large area of white.

Happy Mother's Day!

Sarah
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate comments and read them all!

I hope that you'll also sign up as a "follower"!

Sarah