Pages

Mar 4, 2013

God Bless


Hello Stampers!

Happy Monday!  Last Monday I posted a card made with the same cute little Unity girl and the same beautiful Memory Box die and the same perfect Paper Smooches sentiments.  I loved the combination so I made another card with those supplies!  This time I used the new Bo Bunny Isabella 6x6 pad (beautiful purple and pink and grey tones) combined with some grey and black card stock.

I've coloured this little cutie with Copics on X-Press it and fussy cut her out.  A little tip - use a black marker to trace around the cut edges to give a polished look!


Supplies:
Ribbon:  Bo Bunny, black cardstock, grey cardstock

Sarah Kipling
February, 2013
Sarahsassy468.blogspot.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate comments and read them all!

I hope that you'll also sign up as a "follower"!

Sarah