Pages

Mar 18, 2013

Art Journaling




Hello Stampers!

Happy Monday!  Here in Ontario, March Break has just ended (boo!) and for my family that meant a sunny vacation.  So after a week of wonderful holiday, I was very excited to get back to some crafty business with my girlfriends!  Yay!

At our new "art journaling" class, to be held monthly, Lori & Kim walked us through some super fun techniques!  I completed two layouts and I'm pretty happy with how they turned out.  Plus it was a lot of fun to get inky!

If you're in the neighbourhood, look us up!

Supplies:
Journal:  Dylusions Journal
Ink:  Dylusions sprays in melted chocolatelemon zestvibrant turquoise.  Ranger Archival.
Tools:  Tim Holtz watercolour pens, Ranger mini-mister, white gel pen
Stamps:  Tim Holtz Mixed MediaJust ThoughtsTravel Blueprint



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate comments and read them all!

I hope that you'll also sign up as a "follower"!

Sarah