Pages

Feb 18, 2013

Uptown Friends




Hello Stampers!

If you don't already know, I am a huge fan of the Uptown Girls stamps by Stamping Bella.  I love colouring the images, giving the cards to friends, teaching classes with the stamps ... they are so much fun.  I especially like the sentiment that came with this particular stamp!

I've coloured these girls with my Copics as usual - on X-Press It paper.

Supplies:
Stamp:  Uptown girls Belinda and Bernadette the Bench Buddies by Stamping Bella (image & sentiment)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo black & Rich Cocoa
Paper:  Crate Paper 6x6 in pad Fourteen
Flowers & Gems:  Prima
Dies:  Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Squares Small, My Favorite Things label, Memory Box Whimsical Flourish

Have a great week!

Sarah
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate comments and read them all!

I hope that you'll also sign up as a "follower"!

Sarah