Pages

Feb 11, 2013

Peachy Magnolia



Hello Stampers!

Here is a little Tilda I coloured last week while working on Valentine's cards!  I've been working hard on my ribbon techniques - and feeling much more comfortable with my Bow-easy (what a wonderful little tool).  I've tried to keep the colours pretty soft here, and of course my latest fave thing - a little postage stamp on the corner of the image (this one is Tim Holtz) in Distress Ink (Antique Linen).  I actually took the time to emboss my Nestabilities die this time too - which I rarely do.


Supplies:
Stamps:  Magnolia Tilda with Big Ice Cream
Paper:  Kaiser Craft 6 1/2" paper pad Sweet Nothings
Markers:  Copic
Die:  Cheery Lynn 
Ink:  Tim Holtz distress inks (Antique Linen & Tattered Rose)
Flowers, ribbon:  my stash
Adhesive:  3M Scotch ATG & Scotch Scrapbookers Glue
Additional:  Twinklets Diamond Dust (on roses) & Diamond Stickles (on heart)


Happy Monday!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate comments and read them all!

I hope that you'll also sign up as a "follower"!

Sarah