Pages

Nov 23, 2011

Lily of the Valley Christmas


This is another one of the gorgeous Lily of the Valley Christmas stamps!  I love Lily of the Valley and these Christmas scenes are adorable - and irresitable to colour up with Copics!

I've tried to use the deepest reds I could - and added some C7 to the shadows as well.  I've added more shadow than usual under the greenery.  I coloured up the kitty to look like my own Kingston.  I thought it only fair!  And you may spot the diamond Stickles on her fur trim.  I've added red Stickles to the holly berries.  And you may not see clearly on the photo, but I've added a thick layer of glaze to the window.



I've actually had this little cutie for a while, so decided she needed to see the light of day!  I've decorated her with some Prima flowers and leaves.

I'm entering her in the following challenges:
Wags & Whiskers - Challenge 67 - Christmas Themed
Crafts and Me - #62 Shabby Chic or Vintage
Gingersnap Creations - Yellow, Red, and Brown
The House that Stamps Built - Christmas with Snowflake
The Little Red Wagon - Challenge 108 Christmas Theme

Happy Stamping!

Sarah
xx

9 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah, a really beautiful card & a very sweet stamp. I've just had a quick scroll through your other makes & they are all so lovely.
    Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful work Sarah! I too love those Prima leaves. You did a great job on this card, I hope whoever you give it to appreciates it as much as you :o)

    Thanks for sharing!

    Lorena
    www.scrapingcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. PRETTY card, Sarah--lots of lovely details!

    Thank you for joining in the color challenge at Gingersnap Creations!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet card. Love the fabric textures of the leaves and the flowers are stunning. Thanks for joining us at Gingers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, such a sweet image! Thanks for playing along with Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card like all the textures too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful - thanks for playing the Gingersnap Creations challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate comments and read them all!

I hope that you'll also sign up as a "follower"!

Sarah