Pages

Mar 13, 2011

Kimmie's Krafty Quote

Ahh - it feels so good to get back to my craft room after such a busy week!

And this card - I'm just thrilled with - it took me about 5 minutes to complete!  Crazy!  I am REALLY appreciating the simplicity of a beautiful quote on a pretty background.  This type of card could be used for so many different occasions!


This quote comes from the Kraftin' Kimmie Krafty Quote Series #1.  And I'm MOST excited about these fabulous Bo Bunny Gabrielle papers!  I'm really happy that I ordered them online as soon as Sheila got them in stock at Scrappin' Great Deals, so I didn't miss out.  And the coordinating bling, buttons, etc - omg - FABULOUS!  I just went and ordered the Timepiece set tonight as well!  Talk about making coordinating a card easy!  I've used everything, except the Prima flowers from that.  And I used one of my favourite dies, the Stampin' Up! Top Note Bigz Die to punch out the central piece.  I've used Stampin' Up! Chocolate Chip as my cardstock, and stamped the sentiment in Memento dark brown ink.

I've created this card for the following challenges:
ABC Challenge:  P is for Pearls
Card Positioning Systems Challenge:  CPS 209
Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #69:  Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Challenge:  Anything Goes


By the way - if you're looking for some awesome blog candy - go and check out this beautiful blog by Angela!
Hope you have a great night!
Sarah
xx

7 comments:

  1. Vau-todella kaunis ja tyylikäs kortti sinulla tällä kertaa-tykkään kovasti!
    Kiitos osallistumisestasi tällä viikolla ABC-haasteeseen ja oikein paljon onnea kauniin leimasimen arvontaan!
    Ihanaa päivän jatkoa sinulle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sarah. :) This card is so pretty...I really love the colour scheme, and of course the quote is fabulous! Your choice of embellishments is just perfect.

    I wanted to thank you for visiting my blog. You had left a question in your comment last week about using Nesties to make a card. Just measure the size of die you want to use as your base, cut your cardstock out accordingly, score and fold it, then prepare to run it through your die cutting machine.(you may need to make a couple of passes to cut through the double thickness) Just make sure to have the folded edge of your card base inside the cutting edge of your Nesties. I then cut an additional panel with the same size die and adhere it to the front of the card base to conceal the "unshaped" folded edge. Hope that helps! If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me anytime. :) Happy crafting!
    ps...I signed up as a "follower" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, and what amazing colours!

    Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge this week

    Bea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, love your colour scheme and the beautiful Bo Bunny papers, your sentiment is wonderful.

    So glad you could join us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! The colours & sentiment are beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous card! Love the sentiment too. I love it! <3

    Debbie, Crafty Heart

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card, Sarah! Love the paper you chose for this.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate comments and read them all!

I hope that you'll also sign up as a "follower"!

Sarah