Pages

Sep 5, 2012

Halloween Smooches!




Hello Stampers!

It's nearly that time again - getting ready for Halloween!  Costumes are in the stores - and crafting supplies are on the shelves.  Here are my first Halloween creations of the season!

I've used the brand new Spookalicious from Paper Smooches.  I love my Paper Smooches and I love paper piercing - so this was a great combo!  As always this is a great set, very versatile - with lots and lots of little elements.

I used an old 6x6 paper pad I had, Bo Bunny Garden Girl, because it was the perfect combo of green, orange, and purple.  I've embossed the little bats with some regular embossing powder.  I used a Memory Box die to cut the fence.

Happy Stamping!

Sarah
xx

1 comment:

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate comments and read them all!

I hope that you'll also sign up as a "follower"!

Sarah