Pages

Jun 6, 2012

Lula's Happy Valentine


Hello Stampers!

I love making Valentine's cards, even though I don't send very many.  It's such a nice, bright change after all the snowmen and Christmas cards.

I saw this little cutie at SGD and couldn't resist her.  I've always loved colouring CC Designs with my Copics!

I've used my new favourite Valentine's paper, "Love Me" by My Mind's Eye.  SO adorable - and on trend - with banners, chevrons, and text!

I also used a lace doily stamp from this beautiful stamp set.  I have the matching 6x6 paper pad for it as well, and it's beautiful.  It has music sheets in it!  My fave!

I've stamped Lula on XPress It with Memento Tuxedo Black and coloured her with Copics.  The sentiment is also from CC Designs in this Valentine's Set.

I used a white paper doily from my stash, and sprinkled around some self-adhesive pearls from SU!.  I've inked around edges with Tim Holtz Iced Spruce from his Christmas set

My son Samuel loves to craft with me, and has his own little spot in my craft room (Bless!).  Here is his version!  I don't let him use my Copics, so he colours with his pencil crayons.


Happy Valentine's!
Sarah
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate comments and read them all!

I hope that you'll also sign up as a "follower"!

Sarah