Pages

Oct 4, 2011

October MFT Guest Designer Contest

I am thrilled to create this project as my entry to the My Favorite Things October Guest Designer Contest!  This month's challenge is to "create a perfect package".  I have often created special giftwrapping, especially for wedding gifts, so this was a fun one for me!


I had no problem using all MFT designs in my project as I'm a huge fan.  I adore the dies and the coordinating clear stamps.  As a designer and instructor at Scrappin' Great Deals - I use MFT products in my classes all the time.  In fact, my intermediate Copics class later this month will be featuring two MFT Pure Innocence Stamps.

As a guest designer, I would be continue to be the embassador for MFT that I have already become through incorporation of the fabulous dies and stamps in unique and creative ways!  I share my work through teaching and designing.  I blog for SGD as well as my own personal blog, to which I am proud to have many followers. 


I am truly passionate about this wonderful hobby as it's allowed me to meet so many wonderful women who share my enthusiasm for crafting.  I am having a fantastic time teaching workshops now and am so proud when people recognize my work.  It's such an honour to be able to share this with other people.



Thanks so much to My Favorite Things for this wonderful opportunity to submit my work!

Happy Stamping!
Sarah
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate comments and read them all!

I hope that you'll also sign up as a "follower"!

Sarah